Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A-L-E-X loves Melson and Momma!

Alex is so funny! This is such a wonderful age! Alex learned how to spell his name and so he spells it before just about every sentence. And has gotten very affectionate lately. Pretty much anything coming out of his mouth is "A-L-E-X loves momma. Or Melson, I love you berry much." It's so funny, he cant say Nelson. It's so fun to watch nelson and alex together. Alex prefers Nel over me sometime! even opting to fall asleep on HIS lap instead of mommy's! It melts my heart and makes me so super excited of the thought of one day having a baby with Nelson. He will be such a great dad! And amazingly helpful husband. :)

1 comment:

  1. That is stinkin cute! I am so happy for you and Nel! I bet he is a good daddy and will be a great hubby! Also, your post below about gaining weight is INSANE!!!! You are a total toothpick and you know it:) I can't wait to see ya Saturday! We will have fun:)

    ReplyDelete