Tuesday, March 3, 2009

oooooo toddlers...


So Alex got a toddler bed a month ago, I finally got rid of the crib! Well, he figured it out that in a toddler bed he can get in and out of bed whenever he pleases. He would wake us up at midnight every night, then again at around 2, from his toys banging on the floor. So, I got the idea to take his toys out of his room every night, which is a pain, but he sleeps longer.

My little mastermind, woke up in the middle of the night, snuck out of his room, took his stool from the bathroom, put it in the kitchen to get up to the counter, opened a pack of skittles and stole some, then snuck into our room, and stole some of his toys... all without waking us! haha. But he told on himself because he came back into our room and woke me up by standing as close to me as possible, and staring at me. I woke up with a jump for him to hold up his hands and tell me "momma, my hands are blue." (from the skittles) ...*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment