Monday, March 2, 2009

My very fisrt blog EVER!


March 2nd 2009


hmmm... let's see if this works shall we! I figured I was the only girl in the world NOT blogging, so I joined the bandwagon!

Alot has happened in the last few months! I got engaged to a wonderful guy Nelson Snell. He is my best friend and I don't know what I did before I met him. He is so great to me and my son Alex. Our wedding date is June 13th this year and we are super excited! And also very stressed, considering we are paying for this all on our own! I can't wait to be apart of the Snell family. They are such a loving, caring family and I adore every one of them! So far, we have decided to hold the ceremony and reception in Nel's parents backyard. I have only seen it covered in leaves in the fall and covered in snow in the winter, but I hear its absolutely beautiful in the spring and summer! We also have decided to have all 5 of Nelson's brother as the groomsmen, and my friends Ashlee, Leanne, Stephanie,Brittany,and Heather in my line. Though I want my sisters and future sister in laws to be recognized somehow! We are trying to get that figured out next! The photographer is booked, and the florist is booked! I just need to figure out what flowers I want, which is not easy considering the colors I chose are black, platinum, light blue and white. Nelson is so funny about all this, he is basically just saying he promises to show up and letting me plan the whole thing, which is nice, but not... because I want him to be happy with the choices I have made too. And also, my poor family and friends are unofficially my wedding planners! I need all the help I can get!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world my future sister in law!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see I was not the only one who hadn't entered the world of blogging yet :) I love your site and I am SOOOOO excited for your wedding, you seem so happy and the snells are so great. I wish you and alix all the happiness in the world. Love always and forever~Brittney

    ReplyDelete