Monday, March 23, 2009

dresses!




I have pictures! :) So the first picture is obviously MY dress! Except I will have platinum silver instead of that green color. and the second dress is my bridesmaids dress. except their dress is black with that blue instead of the brown.... and my flower girl dress is being naughty and not letting me download the picture... so here is the website! http://www.watters.com/product.php?showid=483 and if you change the color scheme to the different blues you can get a better look at it! But Kenna's little dress will be black with the baby blue underneath just like my bridesmaids! sooo cute! I am so excited, she is going to look adorable!

1 comment:

  1. very cute! its kinda funny cuz if you left the bridesmaids dresses brown that would have been our wedding colors :) lol!

    ReplyDelete